To continue my giveaways, Shannon at Tough Chik is giving me the opportunity to give away my favorite hat!! When I first saw it on the Tough Chik site, I fell in love with it. At that time, they were out of stock (understandably so!) but as soon as they were back in stock, I ordered mine. I wear it all the time. It’s comfy, it’s cute and it’s got a little attitude on the back. 😉
Here’s the Tough Chik store’s description:Tough Chik now has an answer to a bad hair day! We all have them, so why not look cute with the Tough Chik ball cap? The graphite colored hat features the Tough Chik logo in pink embroidery across the front and the back reads “this is what tough looks like”.
100% brushed cotton twill with 6-panels, unstructured construction. Self-fabric closure with brass buckle and grommet tuck-in. One size fits most.
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win your own Tough Chik hat:
1. Become a fan of Tough Chik on Facebook and let them know I sent you. Leave a comment here with your FB name. (+2 entries)
2. Become of Slow is the New Fast on Facebook and comment here. If you’re already a fan, just let me know. (+2)
3. Follow my blog. (+2)
4. Tell me what makes you a Tough Chik. (+3)
1. Follow Tough Chik on Twitter. (+2)
2. Follow me on Twitter. (+2)
3. Announce this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. (+3)
4. Blog about this giveaway and link back here. (+5)
That’s it! This giveaway will end on Tuesday, April 17th and I will announce the winner on Wednesday, April 18th.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA or Canada. The winner will be notified via email and/or announcement on this blog, Facebook or Twitter. They will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog (or you know someone that does) please contact me by sending me an email to gcmjjm03 at gmail dot com. I will always disclose whether or not the giveaway is sponsored by someone else or if it is one of my very own.