This giveaway has now ended. Thank you for entering!
If you haven’t had a chance to read my review on SPIbelt’s new SPIBands, please take a moment to read it here.
Now here’s a chance for you to win your own!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment to let me know. Already a follower? Check in with a comment on this post. (+2 entries)
2. Become SPIBelt’s fan on Facebook. (Let them know I sent you!) Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
3. Follow SPIBelt on Twitter. (Please let them know I sent you.) Leave your Twitter nickname on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
4. Please go over to SPIBelt and check out their SPIBands. Tell me which one you would pick. (+2 entries)
1. Follow me on Twitter. Leave Twitter nickname in comments on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
2. Become a fan of Slow is the New Fast’s Facebook page. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
3. Spread the word about this giveaway via Twitter or Facebook. Leave a comment on this post and let me know. (+3 entries for each one)
4. Announce this giveaway on your own blog, and let me know. (Leave a link to your blog, please!) (+5 entries)
5. Add me to your blogroll. Leave a comment and let me know. (+2 entries)
That’s it! Giveaway ends on Friday, March 9, 2012. I will announce a winner on Saturday, March 10.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA. The winner will be notified via email and/or announcement on this blog, Facebook or Twitter. They will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog (or you know someone that does) please contact me by sending me an email to email@example.com. I will always disclose whether or not the giveaway is sponsored by someone else or if it is one of my very own.