Thank you again to everyone that has been participating in my giveaways. Like I’ve said before, I’m doing this because I appreciate you so much! I wouldn’t be having a “Blogiversary” if I didn’t have all of you here to support me. As always, I used Random Picker to draw the winners of my contest.
Ok, here are the winners for the Sweaty Bands giveaway – Kari Lemoine and Stacey Berube! Congratulations! You are the lucky winners of the Sweaty Bands!
If you will please message me either on Facebook or by emailing me at gcmjjm03 at gmail dot com with your mailing info, I will be getting these out to you ASAP. By the way, I will flip a coin to decide who gets which Sweaty Band…you’re a winner either way because they are both soooo cute! 🙂
Thank you again to everyone that entered and don’t forget about the Skirt Sports giveaway that I have going on now. I’ll also have a few more before my blogiversary celebration is over!
Congratulations again, ladies!
This one will be super easy to enter!
1. Go to the Sweaty Bands Facebook page and “like” them, then come back and leave a comment here with your FB name. (+2entries) Let them know I sent you, if you don’t mind.
2. Go to their Twitter page and follow them, come back and comment here with your Twitter name. (+2 entries) Let them know I sent you if you want! If you don’t have Twitter, don’t sweat it. 🙂
3. Become a fan of Slow is the New Fast on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. (+3 entries) Leave your FB name & Twitter name in the comments, please.
The rest is optional. If you’d like additional entries, you can:
1. Post this giveaway on Facebook or tweet about it on Twitter. (+3)
2. Follow my blog. (+3)
3. Tell me what you would use your Sweaty Band for. (+3)
4. Post this giveaway on your blog. (+3)
That’s it! I’m going to give away 1 band to 2 winners! This giveaway ends on Tuesday, March 20th.
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA. The winner will be notified via email and/or announcement on this blog, Facebook or Twitter. They will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
This contest has now ended. Thanks to all that entered!
Ok, ladies, I took a couple of days off between giveaways but I’ve got another for you and you’re going to love these! If you haven’t heard of Sweaty Bands, it’s time you did!
Here’s what the Sweaty Bands site says about their products:
We’ve turned perspiration into a fashion sensation! Sweaty Bands are the ultimate sports and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while! Slip into one today and become a Sweaty Bands believer. Like potato chips, you can’t have just one, so check out our monthly six-pack!
Click here to see what so many of their satisfied customers say!
I have 2 Sweaty Bands and they are super cute and they really DO stay put! You don’t just have to be a runner to sport these headbands, you can wear them for anything and everything.
I was so excited when Kelly from Sweaty Bands sent me not one, but two to give away to you!
Click here to enter!