Thanks so much to everyone that participated in my Nuun review and giveaway!
In order to make it fair (and easier for me, lol) I used RandomPicker to choose the winner.
The person that is the winner of 1 tube of Fruit Punch Nuun is: Melissa Lea!!!
Congratulations, Melissa!! Please email me at email@example.com with your mailing address or you can email me on Facebook. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy drinking Nuun!
Thanks again to everyone that participated!!
More giveaways coming up so stay tuned to this blog, Slow is the New Fast on Facebook and my Twitter account!
Congrats again, Melissa!!
Here’s your chance to get a free tube of Fruit Punch Nuun!
Hopefully, you’ve already read my review of Nuun tablets but if you haven’t, you can click here to read it now.
How to enter:
1. Become a follower of this blog and leave a comment to let me know. Already a follower? Check in with a comment on this post. (+1 entry)
2. Become Nuun’s fan on their Facebook page. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
3. Follow Nuun on Twitter. ( please let them know Slow is the New Fast sent you). Leave Twitter nickname on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
1. Follow me on Twitter. Leave Twitter nickname in comments on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
2. Become a fan of Slow is the New Fast’s Facebook page. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
3. Spread the word about this giveaway via Twitter or Facebook. Leave a comment on this post and let me know. (+3 entries for each one)
Giveaway ends on Friday, October 14 and a winner will be selected Saturday, October 15.
Remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA. The winner will be notified via email, they will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog (or you know someone that does) please contact me by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will always disclose whether or not the giveaway is sponsored by someone else or if it is one of my very own.