Thanks to everyone that participated in my Go Sport ID giveaway! I loved getting to read what your personal mantras are – so motivating! This giveaway had a record number of entries and I was really excited about that – Except when it was time to enter all of your names in manually, lol! To ensure that the winner is truly chosen at random, I use a site called RandomPicker.
Ok, I’ve stalled long enough!
The winner of the Go Sport ID Gift card worth $25 is: Jo-Ann Coles!!
Congratulations, Jo-Ann!! Please private message me via my Facebook page or email me at gcmjjm03 at gmail dot com with your mailing information and I’ll get your gift card in the mail to you.
Thank you again to everyone that took the time to read my review and enter the contest. I’ll have more coming up soon!
Congrats again, Jo-Ann!
Ok, so here’s your chance to win your very own Go Sport ID! The winner will receive a Go Sport ID gift certificate worth $25. (Thanks again to Justin and Kase for making this possible!)
Here’s how to enter:
1. Head over to Go Sport ID’s Facebook page, like them and let them know I sent you. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
2. If you have Twitter, stop by their Twitter page and follow them. (Please let them know I sent you!) Leave your Twitter nickname on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
3. Become a fan of Slow is the New Fast’s Facebook page. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
1. Follow me on Twitter. Leave your Twitter nickname in the comments section. (+2 entries)
2. Spread the word about this giveaway via Twitter or Facebook. Leave a comment on this post and let me know. (+3 entries for each one)
3. Tell me what your personal mantra is that you would like to put on your Go Sport ID or tell me which style you like the best. (+3 entries)
4. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment to let me know. Already a follower? Check in with a comment on this post. (+1 entry)
Giveaway ends on Friday, September 21, 2012. A winner will be picked on Saturday, September 22nd. Remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA or Canada. The winner will be notified via email, they will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog (or you know someone that does) please contact me by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will always disclose whether or not the giveaway is sponsored by someone else or if it is one of my very own.