Now that you’ve read about all about these shirts, here’s how to enter:
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment to let me know. Already a follower of my blog? Check in with a comment on this post. (+2 entries)
2. Become a fan of Cute Running Shirts on Facebook and let them know I sent you over. Leave your FB name in the comment section here. (+2 entries)
3. Become a fan of Slow is the New Fast on Facebook. Leave your FB name in the comment section here. (+2 entries)
4. Head over to Cute Running Shirts and let me know what other shirts/accessories catch your eye. The hardest thing about that for me is deciding what I like best! (+2 entries)
Optional/Extra ways to enter:
1. Follow me on Twitter. Leave Twitter nickname in the comment section. (+2 entries)
3. Announce this giveaway on your own blog, and let me know. (Leave a link to your blog, please!) (+5 entries)
That’s all you have to do! Also, because I want you to have this shirt before St.Patrick’s Day, I’m going to make this giveaway short and sweet. The contest will end on Monday, March 12th and I will announce a winner Tuesday, March 13th. So, be sure and get your entries in and spread the word!
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA. The winner will be notified via email and/or announcement on this blog, Facebook or Twitter. They will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog (or you know someone that does) please contact me by sending me an email to gcmjjm03 at gmail dot com. I will always disclose whether or not the giveaway is sponsored by someone else or if it is one of my very own.