Here’s the fun part! 🙂
The lucky winner will receive a SPIbelt of their choice!! (Thanks to Debbie at SPIbelt for making this possible!)
I hope you’ve already read my review about SPIbelt but if you haven’t, click here to read it now.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment to let me know. Already a follower? Check in with a comment on this post. (+1 entry)
2. Become SPIbelt’s fan on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
3. Follow SPIbelt on Twitter. (Please let them know I sent you.) Leave your Twitter nickname on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
1. Follow me on Twitter. Leave Twitter nickname in comments on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
2. Become a fan of Slow is the New Fast’s Facebook page. Leave your Facebook name on this post’s comments section. (+2 entries)
4. Announce this giveaway on your own blog, and let me know. (Leave a link to your blog, please!) (+5 entries)
5. Add me to your blogroll. Leave a comment and let me know. (+2 entries)
6. Tell me how a SPIbelt might be useful for you. (+1 entry)
7. Go to SPIbelt and pick which belt you’d choose and what activity you’d be using it for. (+1 entry)
Giveaway ends on Friday, July 1, 2011. A winner will be picked on Saturday, July 2. Remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and please enter only in the ways listed above. I reserve the right to delete comments not adhering to the above entry guidelines. You must be 18+ years old & live in the USA or Canada. The winner will be notified via email, they will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway on my blog (or you know someone that does) please contact me by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will always disclose whether or not the giveaway is sponsored by someone else or if it is one of my very own.